*Children 0-3 registration rate is $0. 
A $150 deposit is required for each individual registering. All deposits and registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable. Both the online registration and a deposit must be made for someone to be considered registered.

Day Passes: $70 per person. Includes meals. Register on site at the FLY Office.

FLY registration is set up in a specific way that prioritizes teens and the church they are attending FLY with. Everyone registered will be registered under a church or an organization, but almost all teens with their church. If at the time of registering, your church is not included in the dropdown list, please select “Other” and fill in your local church’s information. The FLY Registrar will then set up a new line in the dropdown menu for your church. Please review the list carefully including some parish designations before using "Other." Adults and children attending FLY also need to be registered under a church or an organization.


We have implemented a few new changes/additions for 2025. Visit the Payments page to review payment information. 


Student & DRL Housing - 4:1 student to DRL ratio
As FLY exists to serve the local congregation, we prioritize placing students together with other
members of their congregation according to the housing requests submitted, as
accommodations allow.

In an effort to best serve and protect all FLY attendees, the FLY Committee has adopted a four to one student to Dorm Room Leader (DRL) ratio in all student housing.

Congregations with a number of students that is not easily divided into the four to one ratio (i.e. a
congregation with 5 students and one Dorm Room Leader) have the option to submit a housing
request that allows one or two students from the congregation to room with another

Adult & Family Housing (Including staff)
Families will be housed together per information received from the housing request form.

Individual adults will be housed with another individual adult of the same gender. Housing requests can be made using the housing request form.