Before filling out your registration, we recommend visiting our Registration Help page. Here you will see the information needed to fill out your registration.
The FLY Convention® is pleased to offer online registration. Parents will be asked to sign for permission electronically, to provide medical release, and to pay for a minimum of the $100 deposit.
Each person registering for FLY is required to pay a $100 deposit, which secures the registration date. The deposits and registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable. A secure online payment option is available. The individual, family, or congregation may still coordinate for mailing a check to 2017 FLY Convention, 3110 E Medicine Lake Blvd, Plymouth, MN 55441. Please plan accordingly. If sending the deposit by check, the payment must be postmarked by the posted deadline in order to secure the registration rate.
Questions regarding the online registration can be directed to Chris Rasmussen, FLY Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Deposits/payments received for individuals we have not received registrations for does not secure a registration rate. Both the registration and the deposit/payment secures each registrant at the current registration rate.
* Any registration forms printed off, filled out, and mailed to us will not be accepted.
* Payment Control Sheets can be printed and mailed with check payments included.
* Any insurance cards mailed to us will not be accepted so please be prepared to upload them when completing the online registration.
All deposits and registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* Children registration cost is ages 4-11 and staying in family housing with a parent/guardian. Children 3 years of age and under staying with a parent/guardian are free.
Day Passes: $70 per person per day. Available on site at the FLY Office (Longhouse) during the week of FLY.